- The RCS Ltd. just started a new business by opening the first Robot Shop at Hungary, where we make available the latest products of the robotic industry from the robotic toys and kits to the advanced humanid robots.
- Oops Library is open source
- The Oops Library has become a free, open source library for non-commercial, open source and freeware applications. However it is not a free software: license fee has to be paid for using Oops Library in commercial applications. Please visit the page about prices for further information. The source code of the library is also available here.
- Advanced Run Time
Type Identification in C++, Part II: Property Library, an Implementation of
RTTI in C++
- Run-Time Type Identification has many form and implementation, but RTTI
should provide much more than a unique identifier of types available at
run-type. This article presents a C++ library (Oops) providing advanced type
information. It is scalable and easy to use, but the main advantage is, that
it gives full description of classes and direct access to members of objects.
The objects of an application can be investigated by using property iterators.
These iterators can traverse through the tree hierarchy of classes, structures
and containers, give information about the pointed objects, describe their
type, get and set their value. Oops Library is the ideal solution not only for
object persistency, but also for customizable application generators.
Library opens new dimensions in component based software development.
Designing classes with Property Interface helps to make better and more
logical components, while the development, testing and fine-tuning of
applications is quicker and easier due to the help of property streams and
property editors. The library contains a lot of interesting programming
techniques, it has a clear design, and its source code can be downloaded with
a plenty of test and example programs for proving its quality.
- Advanced Run Time Type Identification in C++, Part I: Requirements
- Run Time Type Identification (RTTI) provides some
information about objects at run time such as the name of its type. The C++
language has RTTI support, which fulfills the minimal requirements, but it is
not enough for many applications of RTTI, such as object persistency. Other
languages (Java and C#) have better RTTI system making possible to declare
properties for accessing the objects and the language implements persistency,
but these languages have other disadvantages. C++ programs may also need
persistency and the advanced features of RTTI systems. The C++ language is so
powerful that it is possible to implement properties and an advanced RTTI
system for persistency. The 1st part of this article summarizes the
application and requirements of an advanced RTTI system, the 2nd
part will show how to implement it, and the 3rd part will describe
how to use such an RTTI system for persistency.
- Property Editor DEMO
- Property Editor is a very powerfull tool for building applications from C++ program components having Property Interface. The first demo program is now available for download.
- The 2.0 version of Object Oriented Property Stream Library is now available. This library provides the solution for the well-known problem of object persistency in C++ (also known as serialization or streaming) and also opens a new way of component based program development in C++. The source code is portable and it is designed to use in multi-platform environment.
- Speech Corrector 6.0
- The new language databases for English, Swedish, Slovenian and Hungarian are now ready, but version 6.0 provides some important new features like the User Management modul, where the therapists can save exercises of pupils and add notes and comments.
- The prototypes of the first SIMM-Sys modules are ready. Please, do not hesitate to contact us, if you are interested in.
- rDebug Library
- rDebug Library provides you the simplest way to debug real-time applications. It makes possible to print trace messages, check memory handling and other erroneous situation in your program, to get profiling information and a log file created while the application is running. It is very useful to get information about program failer when the applications run at a beta tester without the control of a debugger. rDebug Library works without including debug information to the executable! It is platform and compiler independent and can be used in all circumstances even for debuging hard real-time applications.
- rFile_c Wrapper Class
- Class rFile_c is designed to add safe resource management and exception handling to the well-known FILE* structure. rFile_c and its member function can be used in place FILE* and fopen(), fclose(), fread(), fwrite() etc. All functions have its appropriate member function with the same arguments, but the destructor of rFile_c closes the file even if the program fails to close it. rFile_c is very easy to use, if you are familiar with the standard C library.
- Command Interpreter
- Do you develop a utility prompting for user commands and execute them? Do you need to write a program for parsing the user's commands and execute the appropriate functions? Do you need to process command line arguments? Here it is. rCmdInterpreter_c class is the right solution for you.
Your opinion is very important for us. If you wish to use our libraries, but something is missing, not good enough, or you have a better idea, please let us know. We are working hard to make our libraries useful and your opinion is at least a vote beside a possible way of further developments.
We want to offer software without bugs. Fixing the bugs in our libraries has the highest priority! Please, let us know, if you find anything not working properly.
Robot Control Software Ltd.
Úrbéres u. 62/A., Budapest, 1028 Hungary; Tel/Fax:+36-1 275-8059